If for some reason you missed out on the dozens of indie designers we hosted last weekend at our Greenpointers Spring Market (it was glorious!), then this weekend you’d do well to check out the popup night market at Brooklyn Bazaar. Shop from and mingle with some really cool independent local designers while rocking out to some sweet jams and sipping your favorite tipsy bevs. We promise it’ll be more fun than the weekend plans you haven’t made yet.
- Stories from the Rainforest, Universal Love, Cumbancha Flamenca, Vegan Dinner — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/22-1/28)
- Classic Nassau Avenue Deli Closed by Department of Health
- Welcome Campers! Wild Honey Pies’ Memorial Day Weekend Camp and Music Festival Beckons
- Is Williamsburg Getting A Vessel at the Domino Development?
- Kimchee Market Closes For Rennovations, Plans February Relaunch