If for some reason you missed out on the dozens of indie designers we hosted last weekend at our Greenpointers Spring Market (it was glorious!), then this weekend you’d do well to check out the popup night market at Brooklyn Bazaar. Shop from and mingle with some really cool independent local designers while rocking out to some sweet jams and sipping your favorite tipsy bevs. We promise it’ll be more fun than the weekend plans you haven’t made yet.
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November
- Calling all Antique Fanatics: Go Behind the Scenes at the City Reliquary
- Chopin to Gershwin, Solarplexia, WaxWorks, BYOB Comedy — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/13-11/19)
- Chopin Piano Concert Scheduled for Thursday (11/14) Originally Canceled Over Polish Far-Right Sponsor