The enthusiasm from the crowd was clear before the set began. “I told my friend not to talk to me when they go on,” an excited fan said. “It’s a reunion for us,” she continued as she pointed out other people in the pit she used to see at Luna’s concerts before they disbanded in 2005. “I haven’t been this close ever,” another fan exclaimed. “It’s gonna be a good vibe.”
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money