Looking for a way to donate this holiday season? For this year’s Grand Street Gives Back, nearly a dozen businesses on the East Williamsburg section of Grand Street are hosting collection boxes at their stores for folks to drop off food items (unexpired, un-dented, non-perishables). All of the food collected will be donated to St. John The Evangelist Church‘s Food Pantry (195 Maujer St). The St. John’s programs offer hot meals and grocery assistance to more than 150 families per week. Check the image after the jump for a list of participating locations, or click here: Continue reading
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties
- Get Unlimited Craft Cocktails at Spiked Mug Fest for 30% Off
- Art, Urban Equity and Brooklyn in Albany — The Hook-up 12/15
- Bellocq, Greenpoint’s Very Own Tea Atelier on West Street