Looking for a way to donate this holiday season? For this year’s Grand Street Gives Back, nearly a dozen businesses on the East Williamsburg section of Grand Street are hosting collection boxes at their stores for folks to drop off food items (unexpired, un-dented, non-perishables). All of the food collected will be donated to St. John The Evangelist Church‘s Food Pantry (195 Maujer St). The St. John’s programs offer hot meals and grocery assistance to more than 150 families per week. Check the image after the jump for a list of participating locations, or click here: Continue reading
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach