There’s something about the flower arrangements at Greenpoint’s The Little Glass Slipper (200 Franklin St). It could be that shop owner, Cary Pereyra-Imbert, takes great care in selecting the flowers she uses, or that the shop itself serves as a small oasis among the condo construction surrounding the neighborhood. Either way, you always leave feeling like you’ve gotten a special treat. Continue reading
- Chopin Piano Concert Scheduled for Thursday (11/14) Originally Canceled Over Polish Far-Right Sponsor
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (11/12)
- Franklin Street Mexican Restaurant Vamos Al Tequila Closed Following Health Inspection
- Fashion Sundae Episode 16
- Greenpoint This Week: Holiday Lights Are Here, New Pierogi Shop, Vegan Cafe Relocates, and More!