An awesome reader tipped me off that Milton St is covered in dirt for a movie shoot so I stopped by on my way to the office. I know some of us feel inconvenienced by film shoots in Greenpoint, but this one is way cool. Not sure about you but I’m a total sucker for period pieces and people are walking around like it’s 1906 and covered in crazy head wounds and dressing. Continue reading
- The Surprising Artistic History of Green Street
- Thursday Spotlight: Meet Greenpoint Comedian and Actress Mary Houlihan
- Ghosts, Ghouls, and Greenpointers: Celebrate Halloweekend with Our Samhain Fall Market on 10/28 (Sunday)!
- Poetry Brothel, Pints for Paws, Witching Hour, CrabFest and Park to Table Dinner — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/17 – 10/23)
- Atlas Obscura Hosts “Musical Oddities and Monstrosities” for Halloweekend