This past Easter Sunday at Brooklyn Bazaar (150 Greenpoint Ave.), Eyehategod played with support from Ecstatic Vision, Netherlands and Haram. Eyehategod’s set was toxically electric, but as a mosh pit weakly formed and then disseminated in the middle of their set, the band asked the crowd for more excitement. Perhaps the anemic crowd was due to it being Easter Sunday night, but those who were there did eventually step in to rock out. All photos ©Dylan Lappin. Continue reading
- Five Leaves’ Debuts Their Late Summer Menu
- Beauty As Deep As The NYC Subway: Are You The Next Miss G Train?!
- Greenpoint TREMORS: Political & Social Reactions — Art Opening TONIGHT (8/17) + Dance Party Saturday
- Williamsburg’s Museum of Food and Drink is Seeking Volunteer Docents!
- Thursday Spotlight: Kate McQuillen, Meeting Her on the Astral Plane