This past Easter Sunday at Brooklyn Bazaar (150 Greenpoint Ave.), Eyehategod played with support from Ecstatic Vision, Netherlands and Haram. Eyehategod’s set was toxically electric, but as a mosh pit weakly formed and then disseminated in the middle of their set, the band asked the crowd for more excitement. Perhaps the anemic crowd was due to it being Easter Sunday night, but those who were there did eventually step in to rock out. All photos ©Dylan Lappin. Continue reading
- Bad History Month, Com Truise, Summer Thunder, Punk Rock Yoga — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/24–5/30)
- Artists And Art Friends Unite: Loft Law Rally Tomorrow Night!
- Light + Ladder: Transform Your Palace With These Home Products
- GOS 2017: Self-Guided Art Walks – McCarren Park
- The Troost is Out There In Greenpoint