This past Easter Sunday at Brooklyn Bazaar (150 Greenpoint Ave.), Eyehategod played with support from Ecstatic Vision, Netherlands and Haram. Eyehategod’s set was toxically electric, but as a mosh pit weakly formed and then disseminated in the middle of their set, the band asked the crowd for more excitement. Perhaps the anemic crowd was due to it being Easter Sunday night, but those who were there did eventually step in to rock out. All photos ©Dylan Lappin. Continue reading
- Everything You Need To Know About Those Organic Waste Brown Bins
- LCD Soundsystem Sidewalk Dance Party, Black Knights, Epic Ride, Williamsburg Wine Bash — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/21–6/27)
- Summer Solstice Yoga in Transmitter Park Tonight!
- Couldn’t Get LCD Tix? Hit Up This LCD Street Party Wednesday Night Instead!
- Governors Ball Recap: Feelin’ Old And Kickin’ Ass