Yesterday morning I decided to go for a run along the river, and I thought to myself Oh hey! I think it’s warm enough to don my shorts today! After finding them in the bottom drawer buried under sweatshirts and long johns, I put on my running shorts, laced up my sneakers, and ran out the door. Down the sidewalk I bounded, happy to feel the sunshine on my skin for the first time this season. Along the way, I stopped to tie my shoe, and, in doing so, came face to face with my bare shins. Gasp! They were looking pretty shabby and neglected—pale, dry, and in need of some TLC. After wrapping up my run, I wrote to my friend and neighbor Adina Grigore (of S.W. Basics) to ask if she had any good skincare recipes to get me glowing again. Well of course she did! And in no time I had a recipe for a gentle exfoliating mask made from simple, basic ingredients (and on a sidenote, it actually sounds like it could be good on a slice of toast!).
- Skyline Drive-In NYC Comes Under Criticism After Opening to Fanfare
- Men’s Clothing Drive Launched by North Brooklyn Mutual Aid
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”
- Greenpoint Design Firm, Pink Sparrow, Creates Parklets to Help Restaurants
- Free Manicure Truck Hits Williamsburg Streets Compliments of BABE