Gee’s been in her older sister’s shadow for a while. Like, since 1933. She heard legend of Elle’s flapper-filled carts and smooth shuttling of partiers from soirée to soirée, borough to borough, without ever so much as rattling their champagne, which they could drink whilst riding cause Elle was a “cool train.”
- An Art Heist, An Environmental Vision and Another Hit and Run — The Hook-Up (3/16)
- Dreampop Band Glass Valley Just Blessed Us with a New Video
- A Night of Japanese Bands at The Knitting Factory This Sunday (3/18)
- The Torch Must Be Passed: Allow Me To Introduce Your New Art Editor
- Hot News for the Summer: McCarren Park Getting Grills and Food Trucks!