At our seasonal markets we always make sure to donate space to unique community-oriented organizations. This Sunday, because we know you’re all going to be having fun at the Greenpointers Spring Market anyway, you should stop by and check out GOSO, (Getting Out and Staying Out, Inc.). They provide comprehensive re-entry services to young men (16-24) who’ve been involved in the criminal justice system.
- Polish Anti-Authoritarian Signs Pop-Up in Greenpoint
- Rule of Thirds Reopens This Week for Outdoor Dining
- Thursday Spotlight: Macha Studio Gets a Brick and Mortar on Franklin Street
- Carolyn Maloney Certified the Winner in Congressional Primary
- Outdoor-Only Williamsburg Restaurant, Strangeways, Opens Friday