Consider yourself blessed, Brooklyn: the downtown and all’s-fair-in-love-and-cabaret artist Erin Markey is performing within walking distance from the L Train. Markey, whose preferred gender pronoun is they, has written — and is performing in — Singlet, a bold world premiere that is now extended at The Bushwick Starr through June 12 (207 Starr Street). Known for their one-of-a-kind and genre-defying Manhattan performances, Markey now comes to their home borough with a stunning and zippy world premiere. Continue reading
- ‘Smiling’ Mickey Welch: The Hall of Fame Baseball Pitcher from Williamsburg
- Celebrate the Neighborhood and Raise a Glass to Greenpoint with 25% Off Local Places!
- New Axe Throwing Bars Coming to Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn
- Newtown Creek-A-Thon 2019 Tours Entire Creek (4/28)
- The Lot Radio’s Kiosk Will Return May 1st