Yoga doesn’t have to be a quiet, sober meditative experience owned by ommmmm’s — this weekend (Sunday, 8/12) you can get your drink on while you downward dog, at Northern Territory (12 Franklin St). The bar’s rooftop will play host to Drunk Yoga, a series of classes that take the pressure out of the practice. Class starts at 10am, and costs $35—which includes two glasses of wine. Bring your own mat.
- Eckford Street Studio is partnering with Dandelion, Enid’s, and more to help raise money for their communal programs
- Preview our Boo!-tee-ful Samhain Fall Market Vendors and Meet Them IRL THIS SUNDAY (10/28)!
- Rock Band Wilson Comes to St. Vitus with New Album “Tasty Nasty”
- Brooklyn Snow Crab Fest Returns!
- North Brooklyn Celebrates Environmental Victories at Annual Party