Yoga doesn’t have to be a quiet, sober meditative experience owned by ommmmm’s — this weekend (Sunday, 8/12) you can get your drink on while you downward dog, at Northern Territory (12 Franklin St). The bar’s rooftop will play host to Drunk Yoga, a series of classes that take the pressure out of the practice. Class starts at 10am, and costs $35—which includes two glasses of wine. Bring your own mat.
- Annual Good Friday Procession, “The Way of the Cross,” Returns to Greenpoint
- FOA Collective Brings Local Artists Together at New Home Goods Shop on Franklin Street
- Lloyd Kaufman Brings His Latest Cult Horror Movie to Film Noir Cinema
- L Train Non-Shutdown Starts 4/26
- P.S. 34 Elementary’s Eco-Fashion Show is Tonight (4/18)