Weird to think that all that white stuff on the ground is half melted less than a week later, but here’s the low-down on that $200/night igloo that you’ve probably seen retweeted ad nauseum all week. The most surprising thing about all of this is that AirBnB has other igloos around the world that are up to code.
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing
- Cuomo Calls Off ‘Non-Essential’ Construction Statewide
- Laid Off Greenpoint Sommelier Creates Nude Paintings of Friends While in Quarantine
- Basketball Hoops Removed From McCarren Park Court in Effort to Deter Groups