Weird to think that all that white stuff on the ground is half melted less than a week later, but here’s the low-down on that $200/night igloo that you’ve probably seen retweeted ad nauseum all week. The most surprising thing about all of this is that AirBnB has other igloos around the world that are up to code.
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)
- Kosciuszko Bridge Congestion Not Improving Despite Additional Lanes
- $2,176 per Month “Affordable” Studios Available in Williamsburg Housing Lottery
- Smorgasburg Moves to 25 Kent Avenue in November