Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Slashing In McGolrick, L-Pocalypse & Paulie Gee’s Server Injured — The Hook-Up 5/26
- Greenpoint’s Other Canadian Restaurant, Chez Ma Tante
- GOS 2017: Unusual Art Spaces!
- Keep Spring Alive: Oak 2017 Arrivals
- Bad History Month, Com Truise, Summer Thunder, Punk Rock Yoga — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/24–5/30)