Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Greenpoint Street Cleanup – This Sunday 10/30!
- Big N Tall: Greenpoint’s Future Skyline Grows Up
- Newtown Creek Clean by 2035!, BQE Weekend Woes, and Greenpoint is the New Home Design Capital of the World! – The Hook-up 10/28
- Frightfully Fun Times Coming to the Greenpointers Fall Market this Sunday (10/30)!! Preview our Vendors!!
- Canning at Greenpoint Beer & Ale to Release “Rabbit Island Pilsner” into the Wild (10/28, 5PM)