Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- VENDOR CALL! Spring Market in Celebration of Earth! (Sunday, April 9th)
- The New Menu at Tørst is a Perfect Mix of Nordic & American
- Elegance Lost: Greenpoint’s Colonnade Row on Humboldt Street
- There Was No Raining on the Parade of the Greenpointers Valentine’s Market
- Six Art Shows To Check Out This Weekend!