Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Thursday Spotlight: Ed Zipco of Superchief
- For The Kids: Pumpkin Day 2016 This Saturday!
- Promo Code for the NYC PTA Expo & Schoolfest (Sat 10/1), Babyfest (Sun 10/2)!
- VENDOR CALL!! Join our Fall Market Urban Spookfest (Oct 30)!
- Ambient Church, Burlesque Fest, The Saffron Tales – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (9/28–10/04)