Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Haunted House, Bake Sale, Carnival Games, Face Painting: The PS 110 Fall Carnival is TONIGHT! (10/21)
- MySpace Indie Sensation, Black Kids, Return With New Album Rookie and an Attempt to Revive Bandcamp + Playing Baby’s All Right (10/23)
- Check out the Mary Fisher Home, Greenpoint’s 19th Century Artists’ Colony
- Dangerous Donuts, Mercedes by the Minute, and Greenpoint’s Beef with Friendly Reminder Emails — The Hook-up (10/20)
- North Brooklyn’s Best Post-Workout Fuel Spots