“For every graveyard in the moonlight, there’s a junkyard in the sun,” sings the Texan folk-rocker Butch Hancock. Lately, our weekend music picks have been luring you to some dark worlds, like the ascendant hardcore punk scene in North Brooklyn. Today we head to sunnier climes, and recommend some acoustic, intimate, and heartwarming performances around town.
- Assembly Candidates Lentol and Gallagher Prepare for Absentee Ballots Count
- Sea Wolf Opens a Second Location on the Williamsburg Waterfront at 420 Kent
- Skyline Drive-In NYC Comes Under Criticism After Opening to Fanfare
- Men’s Clothing Drive Launched by North Brooklyn Mutual Aid
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”