A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Sparkle this Spring: Dazzle in Catbird Gems & Baubles
- Olympian Connie Darnowski: Greenpoint’s Greatest Ever Female Athlete
- Sweet Toothed Vegans: Clara Cakes Popup At Adelina’s Today (3/26)!
- FREE Holistic Skincare Consultation at Brooklyn Groove Tomorrow (Sun, 3/26)!
- It’s Time for the Annual Participatory Budget Vote! (3/25 – 4/2)