“For every graveyard in the moonlight, there’s a junkyard in the sun,” sings the Texan folk-rocker Butch Hancock. Lately, our weekend music picks have been luring you to some dark worlds, like the ascendant hardcore punk scene in North Brooklyn. Today we head to sunnier climes, and recommend some acoustic, intimate, and heartwarming performances around town.
- A New Walgreens Takes Shape on Manhattan Avenue
- Fashion Sundae Episode 33: Emerging From Quarantine
- Greenpoint This Week: Joe Lentol Reminisces, Residential Break-ins Spike, McCarren Tennis Bubble Stays, and More!
- Burglaries and Residential Break-ins Are Up in North Brooklyn
- Five North Brooklyn Restaurants Charged With COVID Violations