Bulbap Grill is looking to bring traditional Korean food to Greenpointers through a simple and short menu of core specialties like BBQ, rice bowls, chicken wings and tacos. The owner’s goal is to build a recognizable brand of restaurants, synonymous with great traditional and Korean fusion foods with the Greenpoint location being the first of three opening in the tri-state area. Continue reading
- An R&B Concert + Dinner Pairing at Le Fanfare 3/28
- Pics: Yesterday’s Spring Snowstorm in North Brooklyn
- Call For Neighborhood Galleries! Sign Up For The Next Greenpoint Gallery Night!
- Church of the Ascension’s Parish Hall Gets an Unrecognizable Facelift
- Thursday Spotlight: Artist Richard Humann on An Evolving Neighborhood