In 2006, artist and educator Brooke Borg was a recent college graduate with a one-way ticket to Barcelona. In 2012, she finally came back to the United States, MFA in hand and fluent in Catalan, ready to continue teaching and creating art in Brooklyn. Her work has been influenced by her travels, her own family and religious background, and the experiences of others that she’s collected and adroitly examined by using drawing, sculpture, and electronic media. Last week, Borg invited Greenpointers to her Calyer Street studio for a preview of her newest works-in-progress about modern love relationships. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Library Meeting, Gallery Night Returns, MTA Bushwick Inlet Towers, and More!
- Greenpoint Hill Marks Closing With Final Sale
- Friends of Greenpoint Library to Meet Next Wednesday (10/23)
- Randolph Beer Relaunches its Williamsburg Location
- Next Friday: Greenpoint Gallery Night returns for 15th edition