Weird to think that all that white stuff on the ground is half melted less than a week later, but here’s the low-down on that $200/night igloo that you’ve probably seen retweeted ad nauseum all week. The most surprising thing about all of this is that AirBnB has other igloos around the world that are up to code.
- Hand Sanitizer Donated to Sanitation Workers by Greenpoint-Based Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Quarantine Portraits Show Greenpointers From Their Apartment Windows and Fire Escapes
- Campaign to Feed Hospital Heroes and Employ Restaurant Workers Launched by North Brooklyn Angels
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop