A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Everything You Need To Know About Those Organic Waste Brown Bins
- LCD Soundsystem Sidewalk Dance Party, Black Knights, Epic Ride, Williamsburg Wine Bash — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/21–6/27)
- Summer Solstice Yoga in Transmitter Park Tonight!
- Couldn’t Get LCD Tix? Hit Up This LCD Street Party Wednesday Night Instead!
- Governors Ball Recap: Feelin’ Old And Kickin’ Ass