A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Two Big Restaurants Have Expanded To North Brooklyn
- From Sold-Out Vendors to Cute Fur Friends and Toasty Warm Vibes, Our Holiday Market was a Candy Covered Hit!
- Brooklyn Holiday Toy Drive, December Babies Party, Christmas Sing-a-long, Deep Freeze Disco — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/13–12/19)
- THIS THURSDAY (12/14): NAG Environmental Happy Hour!
- Review: The Emotional R&B Stylings of Autre Ne Veut at Elsewhere