A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Bad History Month, Com Truise, Summer Thunder, Punk Rock Yoga — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/24–5/30)
- Artists And Art Friends Unite: Loft Law Rally Tomorrow Night!
- Light + Ladder: Transform Your Palace With These Home Products
- GOS 2017: Self-Guided Art Walks – McCarren Park
- The Troost is Out There In Greenpoint