A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- The Bushwick Starr’s “Singlet” Tests the Limits of Intimacy
- Dentists, Graphic Designers, Lighting Interns: Greenpoint Gigs – Week of 5/22
- Photography Show Opening This Thursday (5/26) at Brooklyn Grain
- Paddle Newtown Creek, Enjoy a Waterfront Fire Pit + More: The North Brooklyn Boat Club’s Opening Bash is This Saturday!
- Bushwick Inlet Popup Park Opening This Weekend! (5/26)