Cyclist Matthew von Ohlen was tragically struck by a motorist on Grand Street in Williamsburg over the July 4th weekend—the vehicle did not stop, and police had reason to believe the driver may have struck him on purpose. Continue reading
- Census Day 2020: It’s Time to Help Brooklyn Get Counted
- Vinnie’s Pizzeria Delivers Free Pies to Essential Workers
- Williamsburg Landlord Mario Salerno Waives Rent for Hundreds of Tenants Due to Coronavirus
- Greenpoint’s Construction Sites Are Still Bustling
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!