The Drift (579 Meeker Ave) is your neighborhood local bar if you happen to be in this far northeast corner of Greenpoint on the edge of Brooklyn. If you haven’t visited in its first year of business, now is the time. The new fall menu and ski lodge vibe of this place is perfect for hiding away from cold weather. Influences from the bar owners’ other establishments, The Commodore and El Cortez are present as well as their namesake cocktails. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health