Sundays normally bring brunch to mind for any New Yorker. Sunday in Brooklyn (348 Wythe Ave.) is much more than that. Open daily for brunch, lunch and dinner this tri-level restaurant is like a fashion house of food. At “Sunday” there is creative use of fresh ingredients—even the scraps are utilized in new dishes, drinks and marketplace items. The restaurant opened for dinner in November, rolled out brunch shortly after and opened the marketplace in December. So yes, something good did happen in 2016. The marketplace features a takeout menu and pantry items to make any home chef take their game up a notch. Chef Jaime Young is passionate about sustainability at Sunday: “The marketplace gives us the opportunity to utilize everything that we’re buying…it kind goes with our whole ethos of trying to utilize as much as we can in this restaurant.”
- Greenpoint This Week: Building Boom, Canceled Speeches, Newtown Creek Transformation, and More!
- Art Heart Bus Hosts Art Activities for All Ages Saturday
- From Tibetan Soundbaths to Heated Vinyasa, [email protected] Classes Offer Something for Everyone
- Highly Publicized Stolen Dog Reunited With Owner
- Holocaust Revisionist Falsely Advertised Warsaw Speech According to Venue Staff