North Brooklyn may not have the vast green destination of Prospect Park, but there are several scattered parks that are perfect for picnics. We’ve put together a list of places that offer take away options to full-service picnic gear that can make a day laying in the grass so much more enjoyable. Whether you plan to lay out a blanket or just sit on your jacket, these bites are quick and easy for a meal in the park. Continue reading
- The Cutest Dogs at Brouwerij Lane Have Their Own Instagram Account
- Greenpoint’s Stillwater Artisanal Brewery Will Create a Custom Beer Just for You!
- Street Trees Need Love, Too: Become a Tree Steward This Saturday! (3/24)
- Brooklyn Tattoo Artist Virginia Elwood Creates Limited Edition Fragrances with Zadig & Voltaire
- Plants + Brunch, Don’t Mind if We Do… Selamat Pagi x Homecoming Are Teaming Up! (3/24-25)