Local Love Blooms: Greenpointers Annual Spring Market Returns With Groovy Flower Power! (Sun, April 7)
Spring into peace, love, and local business! Our sensational Flower Power Spring Market returns to the Greenpoint Loft (67 West Street, fifth floor) on Sunday, April 7 from 1 to 7 PM.
This far out event will spotlight local vendors, indie artists, and neighborhood artisans of all stripes. Thousands of neighbors and guests flock to buy and see the fruit of these artists’ labors.
The Greenpoint Loft will transfigure into a floral kingdom of hippy love and neighborhood harmony. 60+ highly curated vendors will be hawking their wares, and an exciting lineup of FREE dreamy activities awaits:
- Yoga on the roof deck with Hosh Yoga (RSVP: 2PM / 3:30PM / 5PM)
- Dreamcatcher workshops with Living the Dreamcatcher
- Butterfly mask-making by Success Academy
- Magical immersive fairy glen and couture fashion with Elisa Jimenez for The Hunger World
- Poems by Ars Poetica
- Nail art by Peenk
- Avatar creations and 3D printing with Capture Me in 3D
As always, our Flower Power Photobooth will be donned with an art installation made in collaboration with artist Colleen Blackard for professional photos shoots by Gustavo Ponce Photography. It’s going to be as gorgeous as the roses in our last market, so stop by, throw up the peace sign, and say, “Groovy!” Continue reading