Now here is a lost (on me) art form. Our featured market vendors are way beyond ill fitting Grandma socks. At our Spring Market on 4/13/14, they will bring knit pieces for stylishly decorating your home and wardrobe. Damn, I wish I could knit!
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach