Greenpoint based artist Kate Nielsen bases much of her work on “survival tips” in the wild. As the sole individual successfully selling artwork on Amazon, she is also an example of a new type of artist’s preservation. Greenpointers had a chance to talk with the survivor on the eve of her inclusion in Calico Gallery’s Crowd Control. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street