Hey, good looking’! Need to spice up your home or kitchen? Head on over to the Adaptations Summer Pop-Up, located on 170 Franklin Ave, which is next to the best liquor spot, Duke’s. Get your hands on some vintage furnishings, pots, pans, bowls, curtains, cuttings boards, baskets, and more. Whether it’s your apartment stylings, or you grab a basket with fancy trimmings to throw the best picnic Transmitter Park has seen, it’ll sure be cute as hell.
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio
- Domino Park Hosts First Weekly Green Market
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!