Here in Greenpoint, we’re pretty lucky to have some seriously great record shops around. For this Sunday Snaps, I decided to drop by four of my favorites and ask employees and owners what recent items had come in that they were especially excited about. The shops I visited included Record Grouch (986 Manhattan Ave.), Academy Records Annex (85 Oak St.), Captured Tracks (195 Calyer St.), and Co-op 87 Records (87 Guernsey St.) Here are some of the albums they showed me, complete with a few pictures of these excellent local record stores!
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint
- Thursday Spotlight: Didi Rojas and Her Fantabulous Shoes
- Kingsland Wildflowers Festival, Spirit Animal Opening, Art Book Fair — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/18-9/24)
- Group Floats Separate Swimming for Men and Women at Williamsburg Pool