At our seasonal markets we always make sure to donate space to unique community-oriented organizations. This Sunday, because we know you’re all going to be having fun at the Greenpointers Spring Market anyway, you should stop by and check out GOSO, (Getting Out and Staying Out, Inc.). They provide comprehensive re-entry services to young men (16-24) who’ve been involved in the criminal justice system.
- Kimchee Market Closes For Rennovations, Plans February Relaunch
- Fashion Sundae: Episode 26
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)