People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Neighborhood Safety Coalition, West Street Truck Takeover, Park Deli Reopens, and More!
- Watch as Construction Trucks Convene For Blocks on West Streets’ Protected Bike Lane
- Park Designs to be Presented at CB1 Parks and Waterfront Committee Meeting (1/27)
- Have thoughts on the Oscar noms? So do these Greenpointers
- Where to Donate Reusable Bags Ahead of NY’s Plastic Bag Ban