Tomorrow (Sat 4/19) is Record Store Day. This annual event is held at independent record stores all over the country and further afield. It offers many exclusive releases, in store performances, and other fun goodies. Since we have several awesome record stores in our neighborhood, we put together a little resource about what’s happening at each one this weekend. Continue reading
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!