Last weekend, June 27 to 29, REVRSE gallery continued its commitment to experimental media by hosting Interactive Mappathon. The third such event for REVERSE, the marathon-style projection mapping workshop culminated in a series of site-specific, collaboratively built installations. Held in the artist-run space just south of McCarren Park, the workshop was led by interactive visual artist and educator CHiKA and digital artist and developer Bruno Kruse. Continue reading
- Looking for Love on the G Train, Life and Death in Brooklyn — The Hook-up (2/23)
- Peace, Love, and Dopeness in The Bushwick Starr’s New Spaceship Spectacular
- North Brooklyn Development Meeting—Flooding Edition This Thursday (3/1)
- Weekend Art Roundup 2/23–2/24—Transgression, New Wave + An Epic Saga
- The Sea Train: Will Ferries Mean Smooth Sailing Through L-Pocalypse?