No Rain On Our Parade For Our Flower Power Spring Market Tomorrow (Sunday, 4/7)!
Beat the April showers at our Flower Power Spring Market! Amble around the stunning Greenpoint Loft from 1 to 7 PM this Sunday. Rarely open to the public, our markets offer the unique chance to see the inside of the gorgeous space where local vendors will be showing off their goods for the thousands of neighbors and visitors who flock to this upscale, DIY market.
- Yoga on the roof deck with Hosh Yoga (RSVP: 2PM / 3:30PM / 5PM)
- Dreamcatcher workshops with Living the Dreamcatcher
- Butterfly mask-making by Success Academy
- Magical immersive fairy glen and couture fashion with Elisa Jimenez for The Hunger World
- Poems by Ars Poetica
- Nail art by Peenk
- Avatar creations and 3D printing with Capture Me in 3D
Jam out to live live performances by singer Emma Swingle and local band Saint Amour while sipping on delicious craft beer by Greenpoint Beer and bubblys by BABE Wine.
Save your rain dances, Greenpointers, and let the sunshine and flower power come through this Sunday! We’re open rain or shine — be sure to join us!
Huge thanks to our sponsors, without which we could not continue to support local independent business, creativity, and art!