The Land of Barbers (422 Graham Ave) is a modern twist on the old school gentlemen’s experience of barber culture and is looking for a Master Barber to join their team!
Here’s the note from them with the job description and deets.
What we offer:
Specializing in excellent customer service, we welcome our friends and clients into our shop and greet them with a complimetary glass of Italian prosecco, espresso or cappaccino. After a relaxing head, facial message and hot towel, we begin crafting. Most of our clients are men but we also cut hair for women and kids on occasion. We cut all types of hair and straight razor shaves, beard trims and stache ups are part of the daily regimen.
Who we are:
We all come from different parts of the world: Italy, Jamica, Spain, New York, Sweden and Bulgaria but we all share the same top esthetic. We welcome all races and people of all gender identities to come work on our team if they share our vision of excellent service. We maintain a highly professional yet fun work enviorment and we work as a team to serve our clients and maintain the shop.
What we are looking for:
– Licensed Barber (stylist a plus but if not be willing to learn)
– Ability to cut and style all hair textures.
– Clean, profressional, time-efficient and organized
– Self-motivated, positive workers who are proactive in shop maintenance and cleaning
– A team player with a sense of humor.
If you think you’d be a valuable member of our family at The Land of Barbers, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (929) 367-4334 with:
– Your Name
– Phone Number
– Availability, generally and initially for an interview/trial shift
– Your Instagram/Facebook/portfolio
If we contact you, please be prepared with
– 2-3 models (to show us your barber magic!)
– Classy demeanor (we like our shop to have style)
– Dress shoes and a snazzy vest (picture “Peaky Blinders” or “Boardwalk Empire” minus the suits and hats, unless that’s what you’re into!)
And very important , Be Outgoing and Fun. We cut hair we throw banter around, we crack jokes and give advice while giving great haircuts.