Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Check Out Our Market’s Oh-So-Amazing Fashion & Beauty Vendors
- Greenpoint Gallery Destroyed From Fire: A Call To The Community
- KAPPA Pisco Sour Day Brings South America to Williamsburg
- Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Root Vegetable Stew
- Is Laura and Greg one of the Best Emerging Bands of 2015? We think so!