Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Arepas All Round! Tasty New Pop-Up at Brooklyn Safehouse
- GIVEAWAY!! Tickets to our CMJ Showcase at Bar Matchless
- CMJ Festival 2015 Showcase brought to you by Greenpointers, SuperCrush and CaraBella (10/16)
- The Naked Dog: Romantic Italian Spot Brightens Up Java and West
- MADEINBKLYN: A celebration of Brooklyn Music, Art, and Culture (Wed 10/7)