Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- A History of Greenpoint in Twenty-Five buildings: The Mansion House
- 5 Greenpoint Shops That Will Game Change Your Closet Clean Out And Earn You Some Cash
- Get ready for summer at JUS by Julie
- Sunday: ZineFriends Zine Fest
- Pizza Box Made of Pizza, Pulaski Bike Path & Greenpoint Comics — The Hook Up 4/27