Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Super Bowl Sunday in Greenpoint: Where to Celebrate and Where to Steer Clear
- Where would you go with a FREE Carpingo membership?
- The Gross World of Food Warehouses
- Cry & Wine, Cardboard Robot Battle, Les Nubians – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/28–2/03)
- Did you lose your wedding band on Nassau Ave?