The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- BRC Homeless Shelter will NOT be getting 16 new Sex Offenders
- Don’t Miss the Last Night of The Hum: A Rare Evening of Musical Collaboration at Manhattan Inn
- Weekend Music Picks: A How-To Guide for Going Crazy at the Club
- Booklyn’s Marshall Weber on artists’ books & revolutionizing the art world (Part 1)
- A Peep Inside Cacao Market : A Place Where Chocolate Dreams Come True