The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- OddFellows Ice Cream Co. Has it All: Strange, Savory, and Sweet
- Rebecca Tree for President: A Political Thriller for the Times by Greenpoint’s Michael Abramson
- Neighbors Allied for Good Growth Community Map Fair
- The New Tuesday Greenpoint/McCarren Park Greenmarket!
- Volunteer In The Transmitter Park Butterfly Garden This Saturday July 23