The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Sweet Victoria Reed on Existential Spiritual Crisis in Music
- Try on a Beautiful Leather Throne Watch at the Duke’s Annex Pop-up
- McGolrick Park Winter Farmers Market moves indoors this Sunday (11/29)
- We’re Thankful for this Pizza-Themed Space Invader at Vinnie’s
- This Greenpoint Barber Defies His Tourette’s in the Name of Great Hair