The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- RIP DIY, An African Feast, Beat Nite 12 – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (3/04–3/10)
- Citi Bike map hits Greenpoint streets!
- Eight Outstanding Photographers with Studios in Greenpoint
- A Greenpoint “Love” Story: Two Business Owners Create a Book Together
- News from the McGolrick Park Farmers Market + Growing Cities Screening (3/4)