The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Fried Oyster Tacos and Black Seed Bagels for Brunch at Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co.
- The Lottery Band Show Sunday at Trash Bar
- Books & Drinks: What to Read in Greenpoint’s Local Hangouts
- Vote for the Greenpoint Environmental Business Stewardship Project Tonight & Saturday!
- Dirck the Norseman Orphan’s Thanksgiving