The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- $1 ICE CREAM SCOOPS TOMORROW AT NEW VAN LEEUWEN STORE!! (01/24)
- Word on the Curb: Ticketing blitz, Brazen Burglars, and more!
- The Greenpoint Get-Down, Lethal Lottery, Love Sundays – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/21–1/27)
- Midnight Munchies: A Guide to Late Night Eating in Greenpoint
- Spotlight on Half Gallery Director Erin Goldberger