The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Valentine’s, Galentine’s, Pinball, and Perfume – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (2/10–2/16)
- JUS by Julie’s Call for Artists: Mural for the Wall Outside the Nassau G
- Roebling Tea Room Adds New Menu, Huge Banquet Table
- Super Love Sunday: Where to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Greenpoint
- Brooklyn Beer Book Highlights Greenpoint Brewpubs and Craft Beer Bars