The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Happy Birthday David Lee Roth! Celebrate at The Diamond Tomorrow! (Sat,10/10)
- Kickball Feuds, Hostage Fashion & Celebrity Lambs — The Hook-Up 10/9
- Life after Brooklyn Night Bazaar: Beaching Reimagined & An Oceanfront Oktoberfest
- Witchy Brand Gypsy Warrior Takes On Greenpoint
- Edible Oktoberfest, Robot Chicken, Madballs – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (10/07–10/13)