The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- The Final Word on Greenpoint Landing– i.e. The Story of the School and the Sludge Tank
- TONIGHT’S NO OFFICE HOLIDAY PARTY RAFFLES – and general insanity… (12/12)
- Black Student Beating in Williamsburg Investigated as a Hate Crime
- 12.14.13 Mixtape // Sky Picnic
- Thanks for being beautiful! HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH PHOTOS!!!