Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Update: Ebola… at The Gutter!? Dr. Tests Positive, First Case in NY
- Bedford + Bowery Bazaar at Hester Street Fair this Saturday! (10/25)
- 19th Century Developers Gone Wild! History repeats itself on the waterfront.
- Sugar Sweets Festival, Howl-O-Ween, Ken’s Satanic Circus – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/22–10/28)
- Review: “4.48 Psychosis” now at St Ann’s Warehouse & in Polish