Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- America Yeah: Some Nighttime Celebrations after Brats Beer and Fireworks
- Canada D’eh, Rhinestone Gorilla, July 4th BBQs – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/01–7/07)
- Last Day To Shop Adaptations Summer Pop-Up
- ‘Lobster Corn Dog’ Lands at Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- 5 Lame & Limiting Reasons That Keep You from Losing Weight (And how to work the shift out of it)