Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- Celebrate Independent Bookstores this Saturday (5/2)
- Northside Art @ Williamsburg Walks: Deadline Extended to May 8th
- Weekend Music Picks (5/1-5/4): Choose your own adventure
- Word on the Curb: Cowboy in Williamsburg & $16,000 Uber bill?!
- Spring is Here: McGolrick Park Farmers Market Returns to Park this Sunday, May 3rd