You have to love how incredible search engines are. A while back I heard about a taco joint in Williamsburg that makes breakfast tacos with potato chips sprinkled on top, a major hook, but I couldn’t remember the name so I typed into the google: “breakfast taco potato chips” and there was the article, New York Magazine’s The Most Important Taco of the Day, featuring Whirlybird breakfast taco: Continue reading
- Brooklyn Brewery Throws a Dinner Party…and it’s Spectacular!
- Upcoming on July 27: Curator-Artist Speed Consultations
- ‘The 12 Bottle Bar’ Authors’ Talk and Cocktails at Word Bookstore (07/23)
- TODAY: Rico Gatson Artist Talk at Studio 10 at 4pm
- Brooklyn’s Katy Perry, Gentrification Thoughts, & de Blasio on Colbert–The Hook Up 7/18