Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Q & A with Greenpointer Eric Weiner of the Wild Honey Pie + Win Tickets to On The Mountain Season 2 Interactive Music Video Ski Trip
- Earle Sebastian, Swankers, & Sartorial Pursuits at Picture Farm
- Don’t Hibernate this Winter, Become a Beast Instead
- Holiday Market Vendors Preview ! (12/7)
- Fried Oyster Tacos and Black Seed Bagels for Brunch at Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co.