Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Yulair Launches in NYC // Win $1000 in Travel!
- Step back in time with Tony Wolf: “Greenpoint of View” remembers The Vitamen
- CMJ Showcase – The Suzan // Friend Roulette // Lazyeyes // Winstons // Shark Week – This Friday (10/24)
- Gowanus Open Studios this Weekend! (10/18-10/19)
- The Hook-Up – Rat Mites / Get Rich on AirBnB / Greenpoint Landing Park / Trash? NIMBY!