Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Citi Bike map hits Greenpoint streets!
- Eight Outstanding Photographers with Studios in Greenpoint
- A Greenpoint “Love” Story: Two Business Owners Create a Book Together
- News from the McGolrick Park Farmers Market + Growing Cities Screening (3/4)
- Flowers or Towers at CitiStorage lot? Activists plan City Hall Rally.