Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- JUS by Julie’s Call for Artists: Mural for the Wall Outside the Nassau G
- Roebling Tea Room Adds New Menu, Huge Banquet Table
- Super Love Sunday: Where to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Greenpoint
- Brooklyn Beer Book Highlights Greenpoint Brewpubs and Craft Beer Bars
- Why These Guys Are Brooklyn’s Favorite Party Friends: Meet The Super-AOK Team