Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- We’re Thankful for this Pizza-Themed Space Invader at Vinnie’s
- This Greenpoint Barber Defies His Tourette’s in the Name of Great Hair
- Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, Giving Thanks Dance Party – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (11/25–12/01
- Winter Wonderland & Snow Sprites, Mulled Hungarian Wine, Craft Beer, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, The Roving Typist, 60+ Vendors, and more!! Holiday Market (12/6)
- A Lazy Greenpointer’s Guide to an Easy Thanksgiving at Five Local Spots