Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Air Guitar Qualifiers, Party & Pie, Soundpainting Festival – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/04–5/10)
- Edward Lycett – Greenpoint’s Greatest Porcelain Artist
- NYC Hot Sauce Expo Crowns a New Guinness World Record Holder
- Through the Looking Glass: Behind Greenpoint’s Insta-Famous Window
- Add Salchipapas at Archestratus to Your Greenpoint Bucket List