Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Important Meeting Tonight: Update on Nuhart Superfund Site! Psst, the plume is migrating.
- TONIGHT – A Talk on Starting a New Business: What To Expect But You’re Not Expecting
- Spiritual Minds grow in Greenpoint. Golden Drum celebrates its 4th Birthday
- Debauchery, Legends of the Witch, Hogshead Funday – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (3/25–3/31)
- Free Cheesesteaks at Delilah’s this Saturday!! (03/28)