Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- BRC Homeless Shelter will NOT be getting 16 new Sex Offenders
- Don’t Miss the Last Night of The Hum: A Rare Evening of Musical Collaboration at Manhattan Inn
- Weekend Music Picks: A How-To Guide for Going Crazy at the Club
- Booklyn’s Marshall Weber on artists’ books & revolutionizing the art world (Part 1)
- A Peep Inside Cacao Market : A Place Where Chocolate Dreams Come True