Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- Fried Oyster Tacos and Black Seed Bagels for Brunch at Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co.
- The Lottery Band Show Sunday at Trash Bar
- Books & Drinks: What to Read in Greenpoint’s Local Hangouts
- Vote for the Greenpoint Environmental Business Stewardship Project Tonight & Saturday!
- Dirck the Norseman Orphan’s Thanksgiving