Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- Where’s our park? In the hands of another developer if CitiStorage owner has his way.
- This Saturday is Record Store Day
- Weekend Music Picks: The Sound of Fury, or Kindness, If You Prefer (4/17-4/19)
- Who wants to spend $1 million dollars?
- New York’s Alright, Bad Film Fest, Collective Delusions – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (4/15–4/21)