Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- We’re Thankful for this Pizza-Themed Space Invader at Vinnie’s
- This Greenpoint Barber Defies His Tourette’s in the Name of Great Hair
- Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, Giving Thanks Dance Party – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (11/25–12/01
- Winter Wonderland & Snow Sprites, Mulled Hungarian Wine, Craft Beer, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, The Roving Typist, 60+ Vendors, and more!! Holiday Market (12/6)
- A Lazy Greenpointer’s Guide to an Easy Thanksgiving at Five Local Spots