Lincoln Restler is a great guy and good for Greenpoint. He has been supportive of Greenpointers, attends our events, supports the Greenpoint Church Soup Kitchen, helped with the Java Street Garden, wants to save the G train line extension and overall is great at getting community members involved!
- Toxic Waste & Overachievers — The Hook-Up 10/2
- Out of the Ash at Glasshouse: An All-White Dinner Party with Sylvia Plath
- National Sawdust, Sugar Sweets, Craft Coffee Fest – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (9/30–10/06)
- Brooklyn Barge Bar Finally Open – Just in Time for Autumn!
- The Giraffes Bring Mayhem To The Wick This Saturday (10/3)