The wonderful al fresco meal will take place on Friday 12th September at 7pm and will feature fresh produce from their community garden, with meat from Sun Fed Beef and additional produce donated by North Brooklyn Farms. Continue reading
north brooklyn farms
Sunday Supper #8 on August 4th, 2013 from 7-9pm will not only feature amazing and truly locally grown produce from North Brooklyn Farms, but the location within Havemeyer Park (Kent Ave bet. So. 3rd & So. 4th) with a view of the Williamsburg Bridge and a summer sunset behind the Manhattan skyline will be truly exquisite.
Chef Emma Jane Gonzalez and North Brooklyn Farms’ Farmer Ryan Watson present a menu of local seasonal food and Sailor Jerry is providing the cocktails. Proceeds benefit North Brooklyn Farms.
• Delicate Green Pea Soup, Mint, Rosewater
• Grilled Cornbread, BBQ Adzuki Beans, Greens
• Fresh Heirloom Tomato, Herb Cashew Cream
• Fruit Parfait, Almond Cream, Balsamic Reduction
• Sailor Jerry Rum Basil Mint Mojito
Reservations are non-refundable.