Lemonade stands are good for kids. So is viral marketing. With already a keen understanding of the value of social media, Nat asked “are we going to be on Facebook?” So share this post and stop by Norman Ave between Humboldt and Russell to give these little entrepreneurs some love. Ginger, Clementine & Nat are selling fresh squeezed lemonade made with real lemons and homemade simple syrup. It will be hard, but don’t say, “keep the change.” They are learning the value of a buck and how to make change, so even though they are adorable, let them count back your change! Then just dump the rest in the piggy bank, so they learn that being cute helps, too!
- Warenhaus / Alter Pop-Up Dept Store at Verboten on Sunday (9/21)
- Hit and Run Driver on the Loose
- Greenpoint Film Festival, Rock the Pulaski, Animamus Art Salon – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/17–9/23)
- Greenpoint Open Studios is Happening!!! (10/3-5)
- Bread Brothers: Bagels, “A Gelateria of Cream Cheese,” and So Much More