Lemonade stands are good for kids. So is viral marketing. With already a keen understanding of the value of social media, Nat asked “are we going to be on Facebook?” So share this post and stop by Norman Ave between Humboldt and Russell to give these little entrepreneurs some love. Ginger, Clementine & Nat are selling fresh squeezed lemonade made with real lemons and homemade simple syrup. It will be hard, but don’t say, “keep the change.” They are learning the value of a buck and how to make change, so even though they are adorable, let them count back your change! Then just dump the rest in the piggy bank, so they learn that being cute helps, too!
- We’re Thankful for this Pizza-Themed Space Invader at Vinnie’s
- This Greenpoint Barber Defies His Tourette’s in the Name of Great Hair
- Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, Giving Thanks Dance Party – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (11/25–12/01
- Winter Wonderland & Snow Sprites, Mulled Hungarian Wine, Craft Beer, Henna Tattoos, Tarot Cards, The Roving Typist, 60+ Vendors, and more!! Holiday Market (12/6)
- A Lazy Greenpointer’s Guide to an Easy Thanksgiving at Five Local Spots