Lemonade stands are good for kids. So is viral marketing. With already a keen understanding of the value of social media, Nat asked “are we going to be on Facebook?” So share this post and stop by Norman Ave between Humboldt and Russell to give these little entrepreneurs some love. Ginger, Clementine & Nat are selling fresh squeezed lemonade made with real lemons and homemade simple syrup. It will be hard, but don’t say, “keep the change.” They are learning the value of a buck and how to make change, so even though they are adorable, let them count back your change! Then just dump the rest in the piggy bank, so they learn that being cute helps, too!
- Only In Greenpoint: Black Rabbit Painted Landmark Color and Transformed Into 1860s Bar
- Hard Art, Frack Attack, Swamp Donkeys, Make Music New York, Flash Choir, Summer Solstice, Lu’au: What’s Happening Greenpoint? (6/19 – 6/25)
- “This is my New York!” Clare Spikerman of Propeller Coffee on Manhattan Ave
- RIP, Tree on Norman Hit By Pepsi Truck
- Storytelling For Business With Andrew Linderman (Plus Pizza!) Wednesday – July 10th