In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Local Boozehound Vows Daily Drinking Blog; Wife Reportedly Just Thrilled
- Watch out! Two sexual predators are on the loose in Williamsburg!
- Weekend Music Picks: From Club to Bluegrass with Headbanging in between (3/27-29)
- The NRIs at the Pine Box Rock Shop
- Beacon’s Closet 1 Year Anniversary 3/28-3/29