In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- You NEED this 3br with a ROOF DECK in Greenpoint!
- Greenpointers CMJ Showcase TONIGHT at Matchless
- Update: Ebola… at The Gutter!? Dr. Tests Positive, First Case in NY
- Bedford + Bowery Bazaar at Hester Street Fair this Saturday! (10/25)
- 19th Century Developers Gone Wild! History repeats itself on the waterfront.