In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Down to Earth Farmer’s Market Vendor Profile: Full Circle Farms
- Quickie Crest Film Fest Wants Your Submissions!
- Crystal Jukebox Hymn, Mini-Zine Fest, Out in the Streets – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/23–7/29)
- Greenpointers Summer Market Photos!
- Going, Going, Gone…Greenpoint Sludge Tank Is History