In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Soup Bowl Fundraiser Recap! Donate to Soup Kitchen Today!
- Thanksgiving, Kunst-Giving, Etsy Popup – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/26–12/02)
- Q & A with Greenpointer Eric Weiner of the Wild Honey Pie + Win Tickets to On The Mountain Season 2 Interactive Music Video Ski Trip
- Earle Sebastian, Swankers, & Sartorial Pursuits at Picture Farm
- Don’t Hibernate this Winter, Become a Beast Instead