In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Greenpoint’s Taxi Graveyard
- Van Leeuwen’s Flagship Store Opens Tonight in Williamsburg with a Free Scoop Giveaway!!
- Film Buffs Delight in Night of Noir
- Brooklyn Comedy Fest, Summer’s End, Waku Waku – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/26–9/01)
- Burmese Pop-Up Dinner at McGolrick’s Sunview Luncheonette (08/30)