In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Canada D’eh, Rhinestone Gorilla, July 4th BBQs – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/01–7/07)
- Last Day To Shop Adaptations Summer Pop-Up
- ‘Lobster Corn Dog’ Lands at Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- 5 Lame & Limiting Reasons That Keep You from Losing Weight (And how to work the shift out of it)
- Greenpoint Landing Throws a Party & Doesn’t Invite the Community