In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- New Bistro ‘Esme’ Brings Modern American Fare to Manhattan Avenue
- Vote for Tim! Local Fitness Celebrity!
- It’s Never JUST Pizza… Reconnect With the New App Happn
- Historic march for Climate Change is happening this Sunday. The whole country will be there. Every Greenpointer should be there too.
- Get to Know Square Zeros Podcast and Website + ZeroFest Preview