In a desolate area under the Williamsburg Bridge, a show at 285 Kent brought the neighborhood out on Saturday night despite warnings of the derocho, or as some sources chose to report, “The Storm That Might Destroy New York City.” But inside the warehouse, beyond the rain and clouds of cigarette smoke, a wormhole of industrial noise and psychedelic guitars could be heard. Continue reading
- Can you Solve the Mystery of the Disappearing Tamales?
- Rattled Expo, Twilight Cocktails, Apocalypse Wow – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/20–8/26)
- New Parents: Shake, Rattle and Roll at the Greenpoint Rattled Expo!
- The Animate Objects: The Beach
- Summer Twilight Cocktail Party at Franklin St Community Garden (08/21)