Mark your calendars folks, our Annual Valentine’s Market is right around the corner! On Sunday, February 9, 2014 from 1-7pm we will transform the amazing Greenpoint Loft (67 West St, 5th Fl) into a hearts and kisses filled lovers’ land. As always expect food and drinks, arts and crafts, gifts, photo booth, nail art, couples massage and a terrarium class (reserve now) PLUS MORE!
RSVP on Facebook
Don’t you just love the poster? Libby V created it!
Click here to become a vendor.
Check out this time lapse video we created of the last market! Credit: Miguel A. Rodriguez (our Neon Documentary Filmmaker!)
Tags: arts and crafts, Flea Market, gift market, greenpoint loft, greenpoint market, greenpointers market, market, timelapse video, valentine's day, valentine's market, vendors
About 10 years ago, my mother and I made it an annual Christmas tradition to go to the Young Designers Market in Soho and buy each other earrings.
At the time, that was the only market I knew of in town. Now there is an utter explosion of Holiday Markets, many in Brooklyn, with locally handmade gifts. It goes to show how the local and sustainable movement is happening in full force, especially in our own borough.
Aside from our upcoming Greenpointers Holiday Market, there are tons of other amazing markets happening in Brooklyn in the next few weeks, which makes us very excited in our brains.
Brooklyn Holiday 2012 Market Round-Up
1. One Stop Pop-Up Shopping Party @ the one well (165 Greenpoint Ave)
2. Kill Devil Hill @ 170 Franklin St
Daily, Thru December
3. Handmade Holiday Calvacade @ 50 No. 3rd St
4. Greenpointers Second Annual Holiday Market @ From The Source (69 West)
5. ManufactureNY X Love US Holiday Pop-Up Shop @ The End (13 Greenpoint Ave)
6. Booklyn Pop-Up Shop & Exhibition @ 37 Greenpoint Ave
Dates: Opening Friday 12/7 (7-10pm) Pop-up 12/8-9 (12-6pm)
7. Gowanus Night Market @ 540 President St
8. Brooklyn Night Bazaar @ 45 No. 5th St
Dates: Fri & Sat Until 12/22
9. Vegan Holiday Shop-Ups @ Pine Box Rock Shop (12 Grattan St.)
Dates: 12/8, 12/15, 12/22
10. Crafted at the Canal @ Build It Green NYC Gowanus (69 9th St)
Dates: Friday (6pm-10pm) & Saturday (10am-5pm)
11. Williamsburg Fashion Weekend Holyday Market @ Bird River Studios (343 Grand St)
12. 3rd Ward Holiday Craft Fair @ 195 Morgan Ave
13. Brooklyn Craft Central’s 5th Annual Holiday Craft Market @ Little Field (622 Degraw St) Dates: 12/15-16 & 12/22-23
14. Williamsburg Eastside Flea Market@ PS132 (Manhattan & Metropolitan Ave)
Dates: Sat & Sun
15. Brooklyn Lyceum Holiday Marketplace @ 227 4th Ave
16. Gifted @ One Hanson Place
Dates: Sat & Sun Thru 11/23
Let us know about your Brooklyn Holiday Market: greenpointers (at) gmail.com
For markets beyond Brooklyn, check out Markets of NY.
Category: Culture, Style/Shopping
Tags: arts, Brooklyn, brooklyn shopping, craft market, crafts, fashion, gift market, Greenpoint, holiday shopping, pop-up shop, shopping
The Love Birds Valentine’s Market this Saturday, 2/11 is going to be amazing! Aside from a long list of talented food and gift vendors, local artwork, $1 raffle prizes & $10 surprise gifts, there will be a FREE Bird’s Nest Photo Booth, Free Astrology Readings, a Love Letter Writing Station, plus the band Holler performs at 3:30pm. Here is a sneak peak at all the great things you may find or win this Saturday!
For an updated vendor, artist and prize list, click here.
RSVP on Facebook and invite your friends!
Greenpointers Lover Birds Valentine’s Market
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Lutheran Church of the Messiah
129 Russell St
Greenpoint, NY 11222
Tags: astrology, Brooklyn, free event, fun, gift market, gifts, Greenpoint, holiday, local food, local shopping, love birds market, Lutheran Church of the Messiah, photo booth, presents, romance, valentine's day, vendors, Williamsburg