Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Gowanus Open Studios this Weekend! (10/18-10/19)
- The Hook-Up – Rat Mites / Get Rich on AirBnB / Greenpoint Landing Park / Trash? NIMBY!
- Creepy Creek Haunted Canoe Tours Are Back – Get Tickets Now!
- Get Fit or Get Fined? Is this Even Legal? B.E.S.T. Plan Starts 10/26!
- Bring it Home at Brokelyn’s 5 Year Birthday Tonight! (10/16)