Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- $1 ICE CREAM SCOOPS TOMORROW AT NEW VAN LEEUWEN STORE!! (01/24)
- Word on the Curb: Ticketing blitz, Brazen Burglars, and more!
- The Greenpoint Get-Down, Lethal Lottery, Love Sundays – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/21–1/27)
- Midnight Munchies: A Guide to Late Night Eating in Greenpoint
- Spotlight on Half Gallery Director Erin Goldberger