Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- RIP, Tree on Norman Hit By Pepsi Truck
- Storytelling For Business With Andrew Linderman (Plus Pizza!) Wednesday – July 10th
- Composting Feels Oh So Good! Especially For Greenpoint and North Brooklyn
- Battery Harris and the DOT: A Love Story
- WTF is ULURP? Community Workshop on Greenpoint Landing and 77 Commercial St – Next Thursday 6/27