Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- New Bistro ‘Esme’ Brings Modern American Fare to Manhattan Avenue
- Vote for Tim! Local Fitness Celebrity!
- It’s Never JUST Pizza… Reconnect With the New App Happn
- Historic march for Climate Change is happening this Sunday. The whole country will be there. Every Greenpointer should be there too.
- Get to Know Square Zeros Podcast and Website + ZeroFest Preview