Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- News from the McGolrick Park Farmers Market + Growing Cities Screening (3/4)
- Flowers or Towers at CitiStorage lot? Activists plan City Hall Rally.
- The Freedom Garden, Dre Day, Puppets & Pasties – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (2/25–3/03)
- TONIGHT in Greenpoint: HUFF THIS! plays at Coco 66 (10pm)
- Hot Stuff from Greenpoint: Heatonist to Launch a Hot Sauce Tasting Room