Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Wikipedia’s Errors about Famous Greenpoint Residents
- OddFellows Ice Cream Co. Has it All: Strange, Savory, and Sweet
- Rebecca Tree for President: A Political Thriller for the Times by Greenpoint’s Michael Abramson
- Neighbors Allied for Good Growth Community Map Fair
- The New Tuesday Greenpoint/McCarren Park Greenmarket!