Don’t call it a booze cruise. The Water Table is a three hour dining cruise with plans to embark this summer from Greenpoint and serve a selection of two of the following: lobster rolls, oysters on the half shell, clam chowder, and veggies, along craft cocktails, beers or wine. The brains behind this endeavor is Captain Kelli Farwell, formally of Rye, Dumont, Craft and Gramercy Tavern. They raised almost $27,000 of the $60,000 they needed via IndiGogo to launch the project, which will include driving the boat here from Michigan.
- Check Out Our Market’s Oh-So-Amazing Fashion & Beauty Vendors
- Greenpoint Gallery Destroyed From Fire: A Call To The Community
- KAPPA Pisco Sour Day Brings South America to Williamsburg
- Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Root Vegetable Stew
- Is Laura and Greg one of the Best Emerging Bands of 2015? We think so!