Greenpointers is extremely proud to be a sponsor for this Sunday’s (11/11; 12-8pm) Brooklyn Vintage Crawl, when you can shop and bar hop and get amazing deals on Brooklyn’s best vintage. Even better, while you shop you will have the opportunity to donate to Sandy Relief efforts in each store!
Check out all the local vintage shops and bars participating here.
Download the Domino Street App to guide you on your crawl.
Brooklyn Vintage Crawl Round-Up
• Slowfax (455 Graham Ave) 20% Off Clothes & DJ in the shop
• Antoinette (119 Grand St.) is having musical performances plus 10% off in store. 100% of Tote Sales will be donated to Sandy Relief in Breezy Point.
• Brooklyn Reclamation (676 Driggs Ave) will have snacks plus 20% off non-sale items, which could add up to a lot of savings on furniture and home accessories.
• Fox and Fawn (570 Manhattan Ave.) is giving away a free vintage gift with purchase!
• Tiger Blanket (421 Graham Ave) 20% off Everything & performance by alt-country duo The Stone Lonesome, plus 20% donated to Red Cross
• Horizons Vintage (381 Metropolitan Ave.) 30% off, Drinks by donation for relief efforts
• RePOP 95% Recycled (143 Roebling St.) 10% off; 10% donated to Sandy Relief efforts. Artworks by Tom Gleeson. DJ, Complimentary drinks.
• Manhattan Inn (632 Manhattan Ave.) $3 Sixpoint drafts, $9 Old Fashioned’s … and Free Rum Punch with brunch!
• Sage - (299-301 Graham Ave) $5 Vintage Cocktail Specials & Brunch
• The Richardson (451 Graham Ave.) $7 Vintage Cocktail: “Piedmontese Spritz”
• High Horse Saloon (103 Havemeyer St) 1 Off all Drinks and $5 Beer+Shot Deals
• The Commodore (366 Metropolitan Ave.) 2 for 1 Drafts & Well drinks. $2 off all other drinks
*** AFTER PARTY @ THE COMMODORE ***