Here at Greenpointers, we have a very strict “always say yes” policy, or, to be more accurate, a strict “always volunteer Peter to say yes” policy. Case in point: a few weeks ago, we got an email from Marzena, proprietor of Amber Tan Studio, asking us if we’d like to come in and check out her services. Unsurprisingly, the direct result of this was that on Tuesday I found myself staring down a spray-nozzle loaded with a custom blend of “fully natural, 100% organic moisturizing” tanning formula. For me, this was a very novel concept.
- The Gunfighter Meets His Match: Abby Payne’s Wild West Concept Album Release Show May 28 at 9pm
- Brooklyn Spaces book launch, Obscura Day, Menu for Mars – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (5/27–6/02)
- Oriana Leckert’s ‘Brooklyn Spaces’ Will Show You Where The Fun Is
- Weekend Music Picks: Live Soundtracks
- Meet the Poffee People: A Greenpoint Couple Takes Mini Pancakes to New Heights